Sunday, January 18, 2009

My New Hair


So, here is a really bad picture of my new haircut! My mom, sister, and I all went and got our hair done a little over a week ago. i had been growing my hair out for like three years and just recently, i have been thinking about going short once again....My mom, sister, and her sister-in-law erica, totally talked me into chopping it off! So i did and this is the end result. i took this picture with my dinky cell phone, since i don't have a camera, so sorry for the poor picture. I was a little shocked for the first couple of days, especailly when i washed it, but i love it. it is super cute and it can get REALLY curly, which is how i prefer it!

6 comments:

Brandon Fox said...

I really like it!

Little Blue House said...

Super Cute Leah!! Aaahhh... you make me want to chop mine off now!

Jennifer said...

I love the haircut! You gotta love the curls! Savannah will one day.

Amber said...

ah it looks fantastic! :)

The Jones Family said...

Cute new haircut, although that's basically how I remember it. :) It looks really cute though, I always loved your hair super curly too. Allison is up there right now too and we are hoping to come up and visit sometime soon... we should get together for lunch or dinner or something and catch up. I would really love to see you and to introduce you and Nick. Love ya!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

You seriously need to update the blog!!!