Monday, November 10, 2008

Twenty-two No more



Last week was my birthday! it was actually a pretty chill day. i worked, voted, and went out to eat at Dumplins (aka the best restaurant EVER) with my parents. I got an ipod, and i think it is the best invention in the whole world.

This past weekend, i met my friend Sharaya in nashville to have a birthday weekend extravaganza! it was so fun. we SHOPPED AND SHOPPED!! i got some really cute outfits. we had some adventures. We went into a FREAKIN scary piggly wiggly (sharaya's idea) and we got to experience taco night with some of the nashville YSA's. I'm glad i got to go and see her! i miss her like crazy and it was nice to hang out with people my age (which rarely happens while i'm in jackson).

As i reflect as i am a year old, nothing too exciting happened this past year. It was pretty chill. I got to experience the UT life, and i have worked more than i have ever worked in my life! All in all, i think i did a lot of personal growing and have truly discovered who i am. So hopefully my 23rd year will be just as sucessful!

And now for you that have sat and read this, here is a treat: my new favorite song as of right now:

3 comments:

zalcon said...

Happy Birthday :)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. You are welcome to come stay anytime. Enjoy that ipod!

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

Did Dumplins smell like old people? Sometimes it does, but it has great food! And on that note I am sure your 23rd year will be super successful...especially since you will be out here with us!