Tuesday, October 7, 2008

world's cutest baby? I KNOW SO!!!!

CAN HE BE ANY CUTER???? holy cow, i can not believe that my AMAZINGLY ADORABLE newphew turns nine months next week!! he is getting so big!! i love how even at the tender age of nine months, he is already showing signs that he is deffinately part of the fam ( if the super cute Tennessee jersey that his aunt leah aka me got him wasn't a clue!!) I can not wait for christmas when i can actually be able to spend time with my nephew and my sister and bro in law!! i have missed them terribly this past year and i am so excited that i get to spend all of next year with them....well at least until i annoy the snot out of them!


1 comments:

Ashley at flats to flip flops said...

I would have to agree...we can't wait to have you here either..can you say BABYSITTER?!?