Monday, August 25, 2008

WHAT TO DO TIL JANUARY??


me and richie-basically i put this here because my hair look fabulous-what now?

the nauvoo temple

like the best pic i've ever taken, in nauvoo


me and robby, my little bro






so my summer has offically ended.....SAD!! efy is done, and i am back at work. i'm not going back to school to january so i get the privalege of staying in tennessee until then. i don't know if my parents are to thrilled to have me home til then. All i know is that i desperately need the money and i am so blessed to have parents that will let me live with them when i'm 23 to earn money.

in january, i'll go back to BYU-I where i will resume my music degree. i am actually super exctied to go back and get going so i can FINALLY get my bachelors! i can not imagine a day where there will be no such thing as going to class!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

We missed you by one week when we went to Nauvoo on our Priest/Laurel trip. Dang it!!!!

We tried to take the exact same pic that is your fave but couldn't get the lighting to cooperate on the camera. We stood there across from the temple for 30 minutes until it was completely dark messing around with it but no dice. Congrats.